Monday, October 16, 2017

Being Surprised!

Over the past couple months, we have had a huge surprise in our family. One we weren't prepared for, but a happy gift none the less. We found out that our family is growing again. If I were more chemically unstable then when I saw those two blue lines you would have had to pick me up off the bathroom floor, instead, I just stood there in shock considering what this was going to make 2018 look like for us. I'm not going to lie it was kind of fun sharing a surprise so far out of left field that no one even suspected it, but it does still change things some. For example, I thought I was going to walk in my commencement ceremony in May and that I would start looking for a part-time job to use my education not that I would be organizing a nursery and writing a birth plan again. This is one of those times when I just think "Okay God, what's the plan now?" At the moment my best guess is that God wants me to take a beat and just be a mom for a year and then regroup. I guess we'll see what doors are opened because of this very big and beautiful surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment